Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 - Still cold, Rainy-er

Here's a hint for those of you who might one day find yourself running in (yet another) 34F rainy, windy day:

Don't forget your damn jacket.

Ya see, what happens, immediately, is your shirt gets soaked.

And then the wind can just rip right through it.

And it's 34F.

My nipples could cut glass.

I'm just sayin'...

Numbers: 4.3 moderate miles on cold, wet pavement.

Note: I've decided not to include pace data since it's not really important. I may use an adjective or two if I think it's germane. If anyone is just dying for pace data, I'll put it back in. But seriously, I doubt anyone cares.

3 comments:

  1. You said 'germane'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NipGuards baby, don't leave home without them!


    http://www.nipguards.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tenasciousd... dude, you skipped "nipples" and went for "germane"? You some kind of English major or something?

    @David.. where were you!

    ReplyDelete