- hydrate up - drink before you run. Drink water. Lots of water.
- stay cool - run in the morning or evening to avoid the hottest part of the day.
- seek shade - running in the shade is way easier on your circulatory system, relieving it from some of the responsibility of cooling.
- leave your dog at home - they can't cool as efficiently as we can.
- take it easy - it's harder to run when it's hot. Don't ask too much from your body.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Day 205 - Hot Stuff
Posted by Douglas White at 6:44 PM