Seems like it should feel substantial. Like an accomplishment.
Feels like a Monday.
That is kind of a good thing. I think. Run 200 was a run, and that's good enough.
So, lacking in interesting insight, and still a little shell shocked that my daughter turned down a chance to go shopping for clothes with her old man picking up the tab, I'm turning to the good folk who contribute to the internet thing that is Wikipedia.
Mostly because I couldn't have come up with anything nuttier related to the number 200:
200 Cardinal two hundred Ordinal 200th
Numeral system 200 Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 25, 40, 50, 100, 200 Roman numeral CC Binary 110010002 Octal 3108 Duodecimal 14812 Hexadecimal C816
Look up two hundred inWiktionary, the free dictionary.The number appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by 86, 114, 151 (it is the sum of the first two of these).The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-five integers is 200.200 is the smallest base 10 unprimeable number - it can not be turned into a prime number by changing just one of its digits to any other digit. It is also a Harshad number.Two hundred is also:
- A common ISO-standard film speed for photographic films. However, 200 speed film is being phased out in consumer films in favor of faster films.
- A denomination of the euro note. The 200 euro note was designed by Robert Kalina.
- The size of one side of the main square in Kraków, Poland (200 m×200 m)
- 200 MeV is the temperature of quark-gluon plasma phase transition.
- The name of a car made by the Rover Group — the Rover 200.
- An HTTP status code indicating a successful connection.
- The sum of dollars given in the classical Monopoly game to a player passing Go.
- A cholesterol level of 200 and below is considered "Desirable level corresponding to lower risk for heart disease"
- "200" is the title of an episode of the television show Stargate SG-1.
- The number of NASCAR races won by Richard Petty.
- A Year.
- A vehicle that has reached 200 mph.
- The North West 200, a motorcycle race held in Northern Ireland.
- The number of runs scored by the Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar (not out) in 2nd ODI against South Africa, in the Micromax Cup 2010, which is the highest score in an ODI
Which is your favorite? Mine is the "Euler totient function" one, and I have no idea what it means.
Numbers: 1.4 miles