Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202 - Good Advice


It's no secret that I'm a fan of the Dalai Lama. I even follow him on Twitter.

I've found him to be a wise messenger of peace, a voice for universal understanding and tolerance, and a source of simple, sound advice.

Timely? Not so much...


Sometimes great insight is like a warm light... a beacon to guide you. Other times it's like a dagger with "Now he tells me" stamped on the blade.

I don't even want to think of the years of frustration and bewilderment I could have avoided had I had this little trinket clanging around in my noggin. 

This is the kind of thing that they should drill into our heads in junior high, instead of the "separate the boys and the girls into different class rooms" film strip.

Check that... after the film strip. I liked the film strip.

Good running,
Doug

Numbers: 3.1 miles on streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment