Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 309 - Kid questions

Absent any pings from the outside world, and needing to close out the week of questions with, you know, questions, I have resorted to polling my offspring.

Not my actual children.

The Duke: Do you like running in the dark?
Me: Yes, I do. Running in the dark is peaceful. It's easier to tune out the world and pay attention to what's going on inside. However, I tend to run slower at night. It feels like I'm going fast, but I'm actually going slower. Weird, huh? I think it has something to do with not being able to see exactly where my feet hit.

The Teenage Daughter: I don't care.
Me: Alrighty...

Middle One: Why are you a nut job?
Me: It's hereditary. Sorry.

So endeth the week of questions. Thanks to those who helped out. Even though the week's over, feel free to send questions/comments/complaints/donations my way.

Good running,
Doug

Numbers: 1.7 miles squeezed in between work and fetching these adorable little monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment