Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 296 - Nazi Zombies

I'd put off the trip to Walmart as long as possible.

I really don't care for Walmart. I don't like going there. But The Duke has had a gift card scorching his pocket since his birthday.

We inevitably found ourselves by the video games. The Middle One and I browsed mindlessly, waiting for his brother to pick something... anything, when he tells me "The new Call of Duty has Nazi Zombies."

Those are two words I wouldn't have put together on my own... Nazi Zombies.

Nazis, bad. Zombies, also bad. Nazi Zombies, really bad.

So many questions rattled around in my head during my subsequent run...

Which do you suppose is worse Nazi Zombies (Zombies that have gone fascist) or Zombie Nazis (Fascists who are now zombies)?

And just how do you suppose that Call of Duty production meeting went?

"Bob, I like you Nazi idea. A good war game can always use some Nazis.", says the game producer.
"And Stan, I wasn't sure at first, but I'm warming up to your Zombie concept.", he says, leaning back in his chair.
"But this time, we need something... I don't know... over the top... something... Edgy!"
"You two put your heads together and see what you can come up with. I need it by the end of the day."

And how are they going to top Nazi Zombies? Alien Nazi Zombies?

[Thoughts welcome in the Comments section below.]

Good running,
Doug

Numbers: 3.1 brisk miles on streets.

3 comments:

  1. @Marino - Teenage Mutant Ninja Nazi Zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on the left looks really pissed off with you.

    ReplyDelete