Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161 - NOLA Day 4

The day started normal enough.

Out for a quick run through the French Quarter to see Louis Armstrong Park.

I ran the median on Rampart, glad to have the soft grass under my tired legs and feet.

But when I got to the park...


It was closed. Who closes a park? Who puts a tall iron fence around a park? I don't think this is really a park. But it is definitely closed.

Rest of the run was easy and uneventful, and graciously only demoralizingly hot. That's down from yesterday's suicide inducing hot.

Shower, breakfast, work the show booth.

Let's see... what else happened... Hmmmmm...

Oh, yeah... I won a Ducati!


I KNOW! I'm having trouble believing it myself. But I swear, I am not making this up.

I need a paper bag...

Good running,
Doug

Numbers: 3.0 miles on roads and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment