Thursday, May 5, 2011

No takers


Well ... that was disappointing.

I bet this is what it feels like trying to unload Brickyard 400 tickets.

Is the Mini-entry market really that flooded?

I'm going to assume that it's not because the deal required a token donation to just about the most wholesome charitable organization on the planet. This has got to be more attractive than buying one on Craig's List, right?

I'll put it down to low traffic in this dark corner of the interweb, at least in the I-need-a-mini-number-3-days before-the-race demographic.*

Good running,
Doug

*Turns out it's pretty happening for the I-need-an-image-of-Ren-&-Stimpy crowd.

2 comments:

  1. Seemed as though it was pretty flooded. I know many people in the Bloomington area were just giving them away a few days before the race. You put forth a good faith effort though! I commend your donation strategy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaitlyn! Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. And thanks for the kind words. Hope you have a wonderful summer of excellent running.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete