Friday, January 7, 2011

Finger-warming genius

Ever see a product that perfectly meets one of your quirky needs that you thought only you cared about? I have. Just now.

The quirky need is the ability to use my iPhone when I'm out on a run, to take a picture, answer a call, respond to a text, use the new Photon Torpedo app to destroy a treadmill.

Ok, not that quirky, but try it in the winter. Invariably I end up pulling my glove off, or at least freeing a thumb, with my teeth.

Let me tell you something... sweaty running gloves don't taste very good.

If I'm out snapping pictures for a winter photo safari, it's cumbersome, at best.

But today, as I was clicking through one of the nerdy blogs I follow... conductive-fabric miracle...

(Angels sing.) (Clouds part.) (Beam of light shines down from the sky onto...)

AglovesTouch Screen Gloves for cold weather use. 

Brilliant! This is what that lump of goo between our ears is supposed to me doing... applying "lightweight, soft, warm, stretchy and slightly fuzzy" technology for the betterment of mankind.

They must be great gloves. Look at the smile on this girl's face...

Don't ask why she's wearing a bikini and gloves...
just look at the smile, please.

No, I'm not a spokesperson. No, I'm not getting compensated in anyway. I will, however, be ordering a pair for running and a pair for when I'm not running. You may order your own here.

Good running,
Doug

PS - Still not running, yet. Getting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment