Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 335 - Snow... great.

Today, "it" arrived.

Cold, and gray, and windy, and it snowed. Yip.... eee.

Someone actually had the gaul to say to me "Snow just makes me... happy!" And I'm not making that up. Including the exclamation point. I wanted to hurt that person.

This season is vicious. The cold and the wind tear at your soul and your flesh, like Wolverine... while he's PMS-ing. Wait... eh, never mind, you get the idea.
I'll slash at any exposed skin, and make it dry, and chapped!

For the runner, it means we gear up, and buck up, and try not to fall on our ass.

I think Ali, runner and friend of the blog, said it best in her spot-on Facebook post this morning...


Good running,
Doug

Numbers: 1.8 miles, a frosty, early morning warm-up for my stretching appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment